If your little one loves spending time in the kitchen, give him a hands-on learning experience with one of these cooking gifts. You get a mini chef in no time!
Childhood is an exciting time for children to try new hobbies and find out what they love. If your child is keen to learn about the art of making delicious candies, it may be helpful to find her the perfect tools on your to-do list.
With the holidays just around the corner, we dug a little and found the following fantastic gifts for cooking and baking for your budding chef:
- The complete cookbook for young chefs: Your child chef will love learning everything you need for culinary art. From food safety to decoding tricky cooking conditions, the pages are filled with kid-friendly information and high-quality images to help you along the way. Created by America̵7;s Test Kitchen, this cookbook offers various child-tested recipes approved by mini chefs of all ages and skill levels.
- Junior cooking and baking set: Unleash your child’s passion for baking with this set. The neutral colors give a modest, yet elegant look, perfect for your son or daughter. Like mom and dad, Tovla & Co .:’s top priority is safety. All kitchen utensils are made from non-toxic food grade materials. The kit contains an apron, nylon knives, measuring cups and other kitchen utensils that all fit in a custom storage compartment.
- Prescription binder: A nice break from the completely digital, all the time world! Your kids can arrange their recipes the old-fashioned way. Not only will this binder give your kids a chance to write their own recipes, but there is no blog or eatery where Grandma’s famous pie or cake recipes can be found. Give all these family recipes and help your children keep up with their hand skills.
- Giant Cupcake Mold: Do you have a small pastry chef in the house? He or she will love practicing these baking skills and stirring with this adorable giant muffin tin. The kit contains a large silicone muffin pan, 12 muffin cases of regular size (also silicone), plus some spatulas, tube bags and decorating tips. Preheat the oven, because it’s time to bake!
- Children’s knife and cutting board: Chopping and dicing may seem more advanced, but this nylon knife set is perfect for getting your little ones to cut with safety in mind. The blades are hard plastic and the non-slip handles help to secure the small hands in place. (However, we always recommend adult supervision in the kitchen). These BPA-free knives are available in three different sizes with a matching cutting board.
- Embroidered apron and chef’s hat: Complete your little one’s professional look! These adorable sets are available in either blue, pink or white, so you can choose the color your child will love best. You can also customize the hat and apron with a professionally embroidered name. The hat has an adjustable velcro fastening that fits your child’s head exactly.
- The complete cookbook for young chefs: Another release from America’s Test Kitchen, this one focuses on the art (and science) of baking. It covers all the necessary skills and has high-quality pictures and child-friendly descriptions. Your curious experiment will love to dive into these fun recipes that have all been tested by more than 5,000 children.
- Baketivity Baking Kit: Perfect for any small confectioner during production. This kit helps your child build their skills in a comfortable, fun and exquisite way using saturated ingredients for fun fun. The recipes are easy to follow instructions with useful pictures of cinnamon buns, cakes, cookies and more!
- Emoji Nonstick Pancake Griddle: Add some extra smiles to your weekend morning with this adorable grill. It shapes seven mini emoji pancakes, but it also works for eggs and crepe batter.
- Children’s cooking knife: If your little chef is a little more advanced, this set may be better suited to their skills than the one we included above. It is perfect for hitting when your child improves their craft. It includes a cook, pairing and serrated knife, all with stainless steel blades and rounded safety tips. A ceramic peeler and practical holder for storing everything is also included. We also recommend these cut-resistant gloves for extra protection.
Cooking is a great way for children to practice their math skills, build a more comprehensive vocabulary and learn about food and other cultures. Treat your child to one of these cooking gifts this Christmas and enjoy the journey of learning with them.