Thanksgiving means turkey, mashed potatoes, pie and a healthy dose of difficult family time.
Instead of letting your uncle watch TV with soccer or listen to your grandmother ask for the 24th time why you're still single, bring your family along with games. Apple TV ($ 179 on Walmart) Chromecast ($ 30 on eBay) Amazon Echo ($ 100 on Amazon) Speaker and Google Home ] ($ 1
- ($ 599 on Walmart) or iPad ($ 299 on Amazon) to play, and up to eight players per team can join. SketchParty TV is $ 4.99 (£ 4.99 or $ 7.99). is like Pictionary, but without mess. Each player gets five words to draw for two minutes while other players try to guess the word. You need either an iPhone
- 3via is a multiplayer general trivia game for Apple TV. Players can use their iPad or iPhone to connect to the game and you can choose from three game styles: Death Match, Classic (Best of Seven) and Speed (First to Answer Correctly). 3via and companion iOS app are both free.
- Astro Duel inspired by Super Bomberman, is a fast multiplayer death game style game where players try to destroy each other's ships. There are 13 different arenas and several different game modes, including free-for-all, team killings, Ship Hunters (a battle for the most killed) and Pilot Hunters (last man standing). Astro Duel is $ 4.99 and the remote app for iOS is free.
- Sky Force Reloaded is a popular scrolling shooter that you can also play on Apple TV. If you are tired of blowing up your friends and family in Astro Duel, you can take on managers alongside the cooperative mode. Sky Force Reloaded is free on Apple TV and iOS with app purchases.
- Hotlap Heroes is a multiplayer racing game for Apple TV. While the game itself is $ 3.99, the remote control is free. The best part? It works on both Android devices and iPhones.
- Chromecast fireball is effective Bomberman that you can play with your friends with Chromecast and some Android devices. Each player must download the free app and connect to the same Wi-Fi network. Then there are four game modes to choose from: Survival, Deathmatch, Flag Capture and Team vs Team.
- Chromecast Doodlecast and Draw King for Chromecast are two more Pictionary style games where a player gets a word they must dare to draw while other players guess what the word is. Both games are free.
- Jeopardy! for Alexa lets you play just as a competitor on the show. Just say, "Alexa, play Jeopardy!" and select a category.
- Harry Potter sorting game is exactly what you think it is. Answer questions and let the sort hat determine what house you should be in.
- Do you want instead of family you want a family-friendly version of a classic game that forces you to choose between two stupid situations.
- Twenty Questions is a classic game where you think of something. Alexa will then try to guess what you're thinking about by asking 20 questions or less.
- Millionaire Quiz Game is the voice version of "Who wants to be a millionaire?" You get 14 questions with four possible answers. You have three classic lifetimes: 50/50, asks the audience (asks for social media) and calls a friend.
- Deal or No Deal Game is the unofficial Alexa game based on the TV series. There are 20 cases of money from 1 cent to $ 1,000,000. Pick up cases you think have the least money in them or play your odds with offers given by "The Banker" between each round. You can play with or against your family members to see who can go with most money.
- Awesome & # 39; 80s Trivia Game is exactly what it sounds like. Test your 80's knowledge with your friends and family.
- Song Quiz is a trivia game you can play alone or with a party to test your knowledge of songs and artists from the past 60 years.
- Volley Family Trivia Game is a generally trivia game you can play with a group to see who is the smartest (or who holds the most worthless knowledge).
- Mad Libs is a classic game where you fill in the slots with random words to try to make the most fun galna lib.
- Absurd is the Word gives you an absurd quick and two possible things in response. When everyone has chosen a response, the most chosen answer wins.
- Ding Dong Coconut is a memory game where you associate words with sounds. A new sound is played every time and a new verb is made. See how many rounds you can keep.
- I have never been ever been a family-friendly version of the popular party game. Google Home will feed you, for example, "Never Have I Ever Got Stitches".
- Google Home will also call for a family-friendly version of Truth or Dare .
- Absolut Amazing Trivia is a trivia game about a wide range of subjects.
- American President's Quiz test your knowledge of US presidents.
- Capital Land is a trivia game that asks questions about
- Friends Trivia is a trivia game for fans of the show "Friends."
- Lucky Trivia is a game of general trivia that can be played alone or with a group
- Planet Quiz tests your knowledge about our solar system.
- SongPop plays a song and you have to guess which song it's. You can choose different artists and genres.
- Trivia Blast is a pop culture trivia game.
CNET Holiday Guide: The Place to Find the Best Technical Gifts for 2018.
: The Best Discounts We Found So Far