IPhone: s ($ 699 on Amazon) the home screen has looked much the same since , with app icons perfectly lined up in rows, all the same size. That has finally changed , which allows you to customize the look of your apps, give them completely different names and change size and color.
Customizing your iPhone screen is becoming a sudden trend, as it’s a huge change for iPhone users who right now can experiment with their home screens in new ways – without rooting the device or running skins and launchers. Read on for two ways to customize your iPhone’s screen using a widget tap.
How to change the way your apps look on the iPhone
With the new iOS 14 update, you can finally customize apps to your liking. Here’s how.
1. Open the shortcut app on your iPhone (it is already pre-installed).
2. Tap the plus icon at the top right.
3. Select Add action.
4. Type in the search field Open the app and select Open the app app.
5. Tap Select and select the app you want to customize. For example, Facebook, Spotify or the Messages app.
6. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner. From here, give the shortcut a name and press Add to home screen.
7. Where it says Home screen name and icon, rename the shortcut to what you want.
8. Then go to the Safari app to find a new icon image. You can search for something like the aesthetics of the Facebook icon. When you find an image you like, you save it on your photos.
9. Go back to the shortcut app and tap the current icon. Select Select Photo and tap the image you just saved. You can zoom in or out on the image. Tap Select.
10. Tap add.
Now you have custom apps on your phone. The original apps will remain on your phone, but you can store them in a folder.
Change the look of your iPhone home screen
You no longer need to look at rows of apps on your iPhone. How to change your home screen view with an app.
1. Download the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone.
2. In the app, you choose the size of the widget you want to customize – your options are small, medium and large.
3. Tap the widget to customize it. You can change fonts and colors. Tap Save when you are done.
4. Go to your home screen and hold down and hold down an app. Tap Edit the home screen.
5. Tap the plus icon in the upper left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Touch the icon.
6. Select the widget size you want to add to your home screen and press Add widget.
7. You can change the widget by pressing the app and selecting Edit widget. That’s all! Your home screen now has various icons for a custom look.
Note that you can currently customize the following apps: Weather (with Premium Subscription), Calendar, World Time, Reminders, Health, Astronomy, Tides (with Premium Subscription) and Photos.
Want to know more about the new iOS 14 update? Check(the new widget on your iPhone) and . Also take a look at these .