Galaxy S10 has finally been revealed to the masses, and it certainly does not disappoint. As a flagship for calling out the 10th anniversary of the glorious Galaxy S line, the S10 has had popular and familiar design elements such as the infinite Infinity Display, while using new features like advanced cameras to set a new standard for other OEMs. units to follow.  Many of the rumors about Samsing's flagship that we collected during the year have grown, while others like a fingerprint sensor at S10e have proved to be false. That being said, the Galaxy S10 series of flagship phones has an impressive special sheet that really makes them worth wearing the Galaxy S name.
Jump to a section: Standout Properties | Date | Storage | Price | Body | Basics | Software | Hud | Display | Performance | Battery | Front Camera | Rear Camera | Sound | Media format | Sensors | Connections | Security | Box contains
All Galaxy S1
Galaxy S10 and S10 + were formally published on February 20, 2019 during the Samsung UNPACKED event in San Francisco. March 8, 2019
Similar Apple's 2018 series iPhones, Samsung introduced three distinctive S10 variants, mainly to ensure that it meets the needs of almost anyone interested in buying flagships, regardless of budget and individual needs. These models are as follows:
- Entry level: S10e
- Mid-range: S10
- High-end: S10 +
All S10 variants come in many storage capacities, with 128 GB as a base for all three modes. From there, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB, along with varying RAM capabilities. All variants support UFS 2.1, which uses 2 paths for writing and reading data.
- Storage available: 128 GB / 512 GB (S10) 128 GB / 512 GB / 1 TB (S10 +)
- Extended storage space: microSD up to 512 GB
S10 and S10 + use premium materials around and have an aluminum frame with the latest Gorilla Glass 6 for their screens and back panels . In addition, S10 + will come in a more premium version which has a stronger ceramic back plate for increased durability and aesthetics.
- Frame: aluminum, Gorilla glass 6
- Finish: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Ceramic White and Ceramic Black
The three S10 models vary in size and thickness, with S10e being the smallest, S10 + being the largest, and standard S10 falling completely in the middle of the two. All variants have an "Ingress Protection" rating of 6 for debris, making them completely dust-free and 8 for liquids, which means that water resistance is up to one and a half meters deep for up to 30 minutes.
All S10 variants will be stored by the four major US carriers when released, with smaller companies such as US Cellular, and even tinier MVNOs such as Boost, Cricket and MetroPCS to follow. Big dealers like Walmart and Best Buy will also store the flagship when they are available for sale.
- Height: 5.9 inches (S10), 6.2 inches (S10 +)
- Width: 2.77 inches S10), 2.92 inches (S10 +)
- Depth: 0.31 inch (S10, S10 +)
- Weight: 5.6 ounces (S10 +)
- Dust / water resistance: IP68
- Portable carriers: T-Mobile, AT & T, Verizon Wireless
- Infrared blaster: no
All S10 variants have the latest latest version of Android, 9.0 Pie pre-installed. This should not be a surprise to anyone, given that Samsung announced its One UI skin last year. Android 9.0 Pie is a pretty big update, with gesture control and new security enhancements.
S10 runs an interface on top of Android 9.0 Pie. There are tone enhancements that Samsung has made throughout the skin to improve performance and ensure fast performance and smoother overall experience. Some of these changes include a more user-friendly layout with permission of moved controls found in the Messages app and the ability to quickly switch between light and dark themes.
Thanks to Infinity-O Display, this year's crop of Galaxy flagship again pushes the thresholds for image size and has increased to 6.1 and 6.3 inches for S10 and S10 + respectively with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 for both. The flagship now features Dynamic AMOLED that supports HDR10 +, Dynamic tone mapping for more vivid details and gives out 42% less blue light.
- Screen Size: 6.1 inches (S10), 6.3 inches (S10 +)
- Screen Resolution: 3040 x 1440
- Total Pixels: 2,462,400 pixels  Pixel density: 550 ppi (S10), 522 (S10 +)
- Screen type: Dynamic AMOLED
- Contents: no
- Hull and body ratio: 88 , 3% (S10), 87.5% (S10 +)
- Aspect ratio: 19: 9
- Minimum brightness currently unknown
- Maximum brightness: over 600 nits  Update Rate: 60 Hz (60 Hz for Touch Detection)
- Color Temp: Not Available  Color Range: 100% sRGB
As Samsung's iPhone response, S10 with one of the most powerful processors, namely the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, the so-called choice for 2019 fla gship Android phones. The RAM size varies on the S10 depending on the model and internal storage capacity, from 6GB to an impressive 12GB, but the latter is only available on S10 +.
6 GB, 8 GB or 12 GB RAM
In terms of battery size, S10 + is guaranteed all its attention due to its impressive 4,100 mAh capacity. Besides, its smaller siblings are still quite impressive in themselves and have 3,100 mAh and 3,400 mAh for the S10e and S10, respectively. Another great feature that will surely be noticed is the wireless PowerShare feature that lets you load wireless accessories such as Galaxy Buds by placing them on the back of the device.
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- Capacity: 3400 mAh (S10), 4100 mAh (S10 +)
- Wired charge: Yes, fast charging:
- Wireless charging: yes
- Reverse wireless charging: ]
Galaxy S10 is definitely no slash on the front camera section and employs another way to design to eliminate what has become standard with almost all smartphone designs.
- Resolution: 10 MP (S10), 10 MP + 8 MP (S10 +)
- Aperture: ƒ /
- Picture: Yes, electronic image stabilization
- RAW support : no
- Object detection: currently unknown
- Format: currently unknown
In the audio department is not much new compared to last year's Galax y S9 – but that's good because all 3 2019 Galaxy S10 models include a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack: yes
- Stereo speaker: no
- Mics: currently unknown
- Max speaker volume: currently unknown
S10 and S10 + have common sensors such as proximity sensors and gyroscopes. In addition, the flagships will be equipped with various health-related sensors such as a heart rate meter and step meter for compliment applications such as S Health.
- Accelerometer: yes
- Ambient light: yes
- ] no
- Color temperature: no
- Compass: yes
- Gravity: no
- Gyroscope: yes
- Hall: Yes
- Infrared: no
- Laser : no
- Pedometer: yes
- 19659101] GPS is an important component for modern smartphones. Of course, all S10 variants will have this functionality present for apps and services that rely on placemarking to work fully. There are no additional components to improve quality.
- GPS: yes
- aGPS: no
- Glonass: yes
- BeiDou: yes
- Galileo: yes
- QZSS: en
All S10 models use all the usual connection technology, such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, improved 4 × 4 MIMO
- FDD LTE: Tape 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20 / 25/26/28/29/30/32/66 / 71
- TDD LTE: Band 34/38/39/40/41/46
- TD-SCDMA: Band 34/39
- UMTS (WCDMA): Band 1 / 2/4/5/8/9/19
- CDMA: BC0 / BC1
- GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900 MHz
S10 and S10 + are The first Galaxy flagship to integrate in-display fingerprint scanners. Unfortunately, this technology does not go to the budget-friendly S10e, which uses a more traditional sensor that is also doubled as a switch, and it is mounted on the side to make it easier to reach.
- Fingerprint scanner: side mounted (S10E), in-display (S10, S10 +)
- Face scanner: yes (with front camera)
- Iris scanner: no
- Manual authentication: Password, PIN
- Samsung USB cable
- Samsung Power Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (or S10 +)
- Samsung USB cable
- Samsung Power Adapter
- SIM cassette ejector
- Welcome letter
- Quick start guide
- Security information