Okay, streamers, this week is really slow for Netflix, but that does not mean there is nothing for you to watch. The last week of the month is usually slow, given the mountain of new content that will fall the first week of September.
If you are looking for new things to add to your queue, here is the one to choose from:
- August 25th
- Decorations season 2: Continue to follow the adventures of this group of teens who originally joined via Shoplifters Anonymous.
- Emily̵7;s Wonder Lab: Host Emily Calandrelli performs scientific experiments and demonstrations for children in this family series.
- August 26th
- Do Sol Sol La La So: A pianist is guided by mysterious lights to a small town, where she finds love.
- Analia’s revenge: A woman becomes a political adviser when she tries to avenge her mother’s death.
- Million Dollar Beach House: Think of this series as the East Coast’s answer Selling sunset.
- Rising Phoenix: The Paralympic Games and their significance are explored in this documentary.
- August 27th
- The curse of the bridge: Students study if a student’s ghost is real in this movie.
- The frozen ground: Nicholas Cage plays a detective who tracks down a serial killer.
- Aggretsuko: Season 3: The third season of the Sanrio character Yeti’s series.
- August 28th
- Unknown origin: A serial killer again creates stories about comic books with murder in this quirky thriller.
- All together now: A talented, homeless teenager lives in a bus.
- I AM A KILLER: Released: The popular spinoff I’m a killer docuseries debuts this week.
- August 30th
- Cobra Kai seasons 1 and 2: The rivalry between Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence continues in this acclaimed follow-up series The Karate children.