Disney Plus has arrived and the streaming service has already registered over 10 million subscribers. However, you may feel that it is not worth $ 6.99 a month. How do you cancel Disney Plus? We'll tell you.
The good news is that it is pretty easy to cancel Disney Plus. We won't judge you if you don't want to access hundreds of classic Disney, Star Wars and Marvel movies and TV shows. You may find that the price is too high. There may be too many bugs and glitches for launch week to your liking. You may be upset that some of The Simpsons episodes are not in the right aspect ratio. Whatever the reason, you can cancel Disney Plus and maybe come back when the service makes some changes and improvements.
How to cancel Disney Plus
How to disable Disney Plus. Keep in mind that if you signed up for the service through the Android or iOS app, you must cancel the service through these apps.
- Log in to Disney Plus and then go to your user icon to view your menu selections.
- Click or tap the option Account in the menu.
- Then click or click on the option Billing Information .
- Click or press Cancel subscription selection.
- Finally, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation. If you still want to go through it, click or tap the option Full Cancellation .
If you cancel Disney Plus before your seven-day billing period ends, your credit or debit card should not be charged. However, you should be able to continue accessing Disney Plus until either the trial ends or you reach the end of your billing cycle.
Of course, you might get Disney Plus for up to a year for the zero price. If you want to see if you can get this long test offer, see our article on how to get free Disney Plus.