Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is both secure and comfortable, as well as versatile. Samsung has included several ways to secure your phone. The unit introduction gives some insight into the options, but the explanation and instructions do not go far enough. Thank you, we can show you how to change unlock method on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
How do you go back and switch between unlocking methods? Let's go through the steps and show how to best keep your phone safe.
Unlock Available Methods
There are 8 types of unlock methods found on Samsung Galaxy Note 8. 5 of these are classic methods, while another 3 offer biometric protection.
- Swipe: All that's needed is a sweep to go from the lock screen to your home page. It's very easy and convenient, but asking the phone is not stolen.
- Pattern: A pattern is probably the best balance between convenience and safety. It shows a 9-point square where you can match dots to create a … pattern.
- PIN: Are you old-fashioned? Just select a PIN and keep your phone safe.
- Password: Need more security? Combine all types of characters to create a unique password.
- None: Press the power button and go straight to the home screen. It is.
- Face Detection: Your phone will investigate your unique face features and use the front camera to recognize your identity. Samsung knows that the method may be fooled with a good enough image or a very similar user.
- Fingerprint Scanner: This is the safest method in the list. Fingerprints have been used as one of the safest ways to identify people. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a sensor.
- Iris scanner: As your fingerprint, your iris is unique and extremely difficult to replicate. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 uses an IR lamp and an Iris camera to recognize the pattern in your eye-colored area.
How to change the unlock method
Have you chosen your method? Now it's time to learn exactly how to change unlock method on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Open the setup app.
- Select "Lock screen and security".
- Select "Screen Lock Type".
- If you have an earlier security action, enter your details.
- All options are displayed on screen. Choose the one you prefer.
- Follow the instructions after this. Each option has a different process. For biometric solutions, you must register your fingers, eyes or face. In addition, some methods require a secondary level of security (for those times when things just do not work). For example, I use the fingerprint reader and a PIN.
All set? Now you know how to change unlock method on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (or not, if it's your preference). Finding the comment to report which setting is your favorite.