Are you a difficult hard drive Mac and IOS users who know the efforts to work with both? We want you to write for us.
What we are looking for
We need an experienced writer for who can work up articles that range from straight forward to more complicated explanators and feature stories. You should have proven font experience and access to a Mac and iPhone (iPad is also a plus) that can run the latest versions of MacOS and IOS. You should also be comfortable exploring and writing stories even if you do not have direct experience of the subject.
You should be able to explain these topics easily and effectively. It is our job to make the technology easy to understand, and the ideal candidate must be able to do just that for Mac and IOS topics. Excellent communication and the ability to make complex subjects easy to understand are crucial.
Here are some examples of good things that we have done before:
And some good qualities that we have done: [1
To apply for this job, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be able to explain complex subjects in a way that is clear and easy to understand, even to non-experts.
- Able to generate article ideas, suggestions and make topics interesting and exciting.
- Be at least 18 years old and have your own computer.
- Have solid English writing skills (and be prepared to write in American English).
- Has some basic screenshots and image editing chips. HTML skills are a plus.
How to apply
Here's how to tell you how wonderful you are:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Mac and iOS Writer
- Up in your e mail message, tell your name and location.
- Include a brief summary (think a paragraph or two) of your qualifications.
- After that summary links to at least three writing samples. They can be professionally published pieces or posts on a personal blog, but they should demonstrate your ability to explain technical topics in a clear and understandable way. If you do not have online written samples for linking, you are welcome to send them as attachments instead.
- Please attach your resume or include a link to an online CV or LinkedIn profile.
Think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for?