Some exciting happening this month – the newfinally opens at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California on May 31st. Let your dreams come true when you fly in experience, build a custom lightsaber and design your own droid.
You can stay at Oga's Cantina when you need a drink or Docking Bay 7 if you're a galactic foodie.
But if you want to experience the fun between May 31 and June 23 you must book. As of June 24, you no longer need a reservation to access the park.
How to book a place.
Book a hotel in Disneyland Resort to make a reservation
Unfortunately, public reservations are no longer available for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, but you can get a definite reservation if you live in one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels.
Your hotel options are Disney's great Californian hotels and spas, Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Call 714-520-5060 to book your stay or book online here.
Buy a valid entrance to Disneyland
Once you have secured your reservations, you must purchase tickets to Disneyland Park. Sign in with your Disney account, or sign up here if you don't have one yet.
1. Visit the Disneyland tickets page to buy your tickets.
2. Choose how many days you plan to go to the resort.
3. Select the date you plan to go. Please note that the whole of June is seen as a high season and becomes more expensive.
4. Choose the type of ticket you want. Your options are Entry to 1 Park or Park Hopper (which gives access to all parks).
5. If you want some upgrades, check them and then click Continue .
6. Click Checkout and complete the process.
Now you can relax while waiting for your adventure to start on Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge … until it's time to start packing.
How about Disney World?
Disney World opens its Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Park on August 29 in Orlando, Florida. From now on, you buy ticket tickets and live at a Disney hotel does not guarantee you have access to Star Wars Park. Disney said entry would be subject to capacity constraints.
You can still buy tickets here if you are planning a trip to Disney World.