Like most smartphones, the Vivo V15 Pro has several ways to capture a screenshot – some that are universal and others that are specific to the Vivos smartphone lineup. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to save or share information that is your screen, here's how to make a screenshot of the Vivo V15 Pro!
Vivo V15 Pro screenshot method # 1 – Hardware buttons
This is the universal method of taking a screenshot that works on all latest Android smartphones.
- Make sure the information you want to capture is properly aligned on the screen.
- Press and hold the volume and power buttons simultaneously. This should not take more than a second, but keep the buttons pressed until you hear the camera's shutter sound or see a screen shot animation.
Vivo V15 Pro screenshot method # 2 – sweep gesture
Vivo V15 Pro offers
- To enable this feature, go to Settings -> Screen shot and enable "Three-finger swipe screenshot" . Now all you have to do is pull up from the bottom of the screen with three fingers on the screen to take a quick screenshot.
- You can also enable the "Floating Window Screenshot" option. This allows you to perform additional functions such as screen capture, capture a scrolling screenshot and share.
Vivo V15 Pro screenshot method # 3 – S-capture
The S-capture feature available with most Vivo smartphones allows you to perform various types of screenshots – standard, scrolling or "fun", which allows you to edit and add text, funny pictures and emojis to a screenshot. S-capture can also be used to record a video about what is happening on the screen.
- Pull up from the bottom to open the Quick Setup menu and press S-capture.
- Four options will be displayed – Record screen, Rectangular, Funny screenshot (to edit the screenshot) and Long screenshot (to take a screenshot). Choose the option you need.
These are the many ways you can take a screenshot on the Vivo V15 Pro! Is there a method you like more than the others? Read more: