Like most smartphones, there are many ways to capture a screenshot with Xiaomi Mi 9. If you want to share or simply save the information on your phone screen, here's how to take a screenshot of Xiaomi Mi 9!
Xiaomi Mi 9 screenshot method # 1 – Hardware buttons
This is the universal method of taking a screenshot that works on any new Android smartphone.
- Make sure the information you want to capture is properly aligned on the screen.
- Press and hold the volume down and the power buttons simultaneously. This should not take more than a second, but keep the buttons pressed until you hear the camera shutter sound or watch an animation movie.
- A preview of your screenshot will be displayed at the top of the screen for a few seconds. By tapping this preview, you can perform additional functions such as capturing a scrolling screenshot, editing the captured image, or sharing it.
Xiaomi Mi 9 screenshot method # 2 – Screenshot shortcut
Xiaomi has made it very easy to take a screenshot on their smartphones by including a conveniently placed screen dump path.
- Turn down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings menu.
- Touch the Screenshot icon.
- A preview of your screenshot will appear in the upper corner of the screen for a few seconds. By tapping this preview, you can perform additional functions such as capturing a scrolling screenshot, editing the captured image, or sharing it.
Xiaomi Mi 9 screenshot method # 3 – Button and gesture shortcuts
Xiaomi offers a three-finger jump as a way to take a screenshot.
- To enable this setting, go to Settings -> Button and Gesture Shortcuts -> Take a screenshot . The triple swing operation (sweep from below the top of the screen) is enabled by default.
These are the different ways to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 9! Is there a particular method you prefer? Read more: