Remember that you have the perfect combination of product knowledge and writing skills? We are looking for some experienced freelance writers to join the team at Review Geek.
What we are looking for
We are looking for freelance writers who can investigate products across a wide range of topics ̵1; do not worry, you should investigate products that are newer than the typewriter, ranging from travel pads to tablets and everything in between.
One day we might be looking at external hard drives, and next we can look at Bluetooth enabled rice cookers. Is there anything? It's probably one thing – and if we hire you, it might be your job to find the best one.
The work is freelance, with per article or per hour compensation depending on the position, where you set your own hours and write articles for us on your schedule. But we are not looking for people who just want to write an article every now and then – flexible schedule or not, you need the free time to write consistently.
Interested in applying? You must meet these minimum requirements:
- You can write in coherent standard American English. Think it's stupid we have to spell it out? If you read some of the applications we get, you also put it on top.
- You are creative and can come up with article ideas, workshop ideas with your colleagues and contribute to team culture. Furthermore, and more importantly, you can manage feedback and editorial monitoring professionally.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a computer.
- You are good at editing images of all kinds, including everything from quick screens to product photo touch ups- we are about beautiful pictures, and you will be responsible for putting on your articles with them.
Here are some examples of the types of articles you would expect to produce:  Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject Review Geek Writer and include the following in your email:
- Explain why your skills are
- Name and location.
- Any previous experiences you have with writing and / or blogs, especially about the current battle (if applicable).
- Whether or not you are currently employed and, if so, what you do.
- A brie f overview of the topics you are familiar with in the world of technology.
- Most important: We want a writing test. If you have previous writing to show off, especially writing with an emphasis on technology, product reviews or technician-related explanators, include a link to the samples in your email. If you have a personal blog, a forum account or an active login account from anywhere, please bring it as well.
We do not have normal office hours (or even an office) so you can be located anywhere -This is strictly a telecommuting job (although only US residents are eligible for full-time positions).
So what are you waiting for? Email us already!