It's almost been a month since Apple announced its subscription news service,. The service gives you access to premium news services and magazines at a monthly cost of $ 9.99. Apple launched the service with a 30-day free trial, which will expire on April 25, provided you signed up on the first day was available.
If you are not sold on ($ 1000 on Amazon) iPad ($ 280 on Amazon) or Mac.make sure you cancel your subscription before it is renewed, on your iPhone
Use Apple News app
- Open the Apple News app on your iPhone or iPad, then tap the Following tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Manage Subscriptions .
- ] Touch Cancel free trial and then confirm your selection.
Cancel via App Store
- Open the App Store app, then tap your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
- Touch Manage Subscriptions .
- Select Apple News Plus from the list of active subscriptions.
- Press Cancel free sample and then confirm your selection.
How about Mac users?
- To cancel the use of the Apple News app on your Mac, open Apple News, then click File > Manage subscriptions in the menu bar.
- A window that contains a list of your active subscriptions appears in the Apple News Plus and click Edit .
- Click Cancel Free Trial and then confirm your selection.
When you cancel your free trial, you will lose access to all newspapers or premium news services immediately. The Apple News app still works, of course, you can access the free content that has always been available.
Originally published April 22.
CNET gets a commission from the retail.