It's time to meet it, Snapchat is not really social media juggernaut it once was.
If any messaging service represents the meaning of "carpe diem", it must be Snapchat. This application is known for its temporary nature. Messages, pictures and videos always disappear a few seconds after the recipient takes a look at them. And just as your messages are resolving in a heartbeat, Snapchat has made it so quick and easy to disable Snapchat and get the entire account to disappear forever.
Are you ready to let your Snapchat account go? Whether you have been naughty or pleasant, it is sometimes best to let go and clean. No matter why you leave can be, we are here to help you through the process. There are two ways to remove Snapchat, let's jump right in.
How to remove your Snapchat account (method 1)
- Go to https: //accounts.snapchat .com / accounts / delete_account from a web browser (You cannot delete the account from the current app).
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Select "Login".
- Enter your username and password again.
- Select "Delete my account" at the bottom.
- You're done! Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, only if you want to return. If so, just log in again to activate your account.
How to remove your Snapchat account (method 2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down and select "Support
- Select" Account Settings. "
- Select" Delete an Account. "
- Follow the same steps as Method 1.
There you have it , guys! Now you're free from Snapchat and ready to start a new life, or you can just turn it on again when you tear and feel sensations! If you come back to Snapchat, don't forget to follow the Android Authority account.