قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Tips and Tricks / What days of the planet are longer than its years?

What days of the planet are longer than its years?



Answer: Venus

In the family of planets that make up our solar system, Venus is a distinctive feature. The roughly earthy, but cut planet has an average surface temperature of 863 ° C and a dense atmosphere that is 96.5 percent carbon dioxide, with most remaining 3.5 percent as nitrogen.

As far as the planet extremes go, these things are not very strange. What is quite strange is that if you were to build camps on Venus in any way, in spite of the harsh conditions, you would be treated on days that last longer than years. Venus only rotates on its axis once every 243 days of Earth, but revolves once the sun was 224.7. Earth days ̵

1; you waited longer between the sun to rise than you would pave the sun.

Image courtesy of NASA.


Source link