If the IRS sends you a paper check for your impact money, can you see when the US Post Office will deliver your? You may be eligible for a payment but you have not set up with the IRS, so a paper check could come from the post office. Maybe you went to the IRS portal to and saw a message that your check will arrive via snail mail. Or maybe you meet the requirements for a check of up to $ 1,200 but threw up your hands and just wait for your check to come in the mail from the IRS.  Whichever way you tried to control your payment schedule, you now know that your stimulus money is coming – but not when. To see what day it comes, you can use the US Postal Service's mail tracking app and service called Informed Delivery to be notified when your check should arrive. (And here's what we know about .)
See if you can use Informed Delivery
When the Postal Service runs e-mail through its automatic e-mail sorting equipment, it creates a digital image of the front of every letter size. The Informed Delivery program uses this digitally captured information to notify you when each item is on its way.
The service is available to many residential and personal mailbox addresses but not companies. It also does not work for some buildings with multiple units where the Postal Service has not yet identified each unit.
How to check if it is available in your area.
1. Go to the postal service's delivery page and press the Register button for free.
2. Enter your email address and press Continue.
If the service is available, you can continue to create an account.
Set up the informed delivery service
If you are eligible, here's how to set up your account.
1. On the postal service's delivery page, if you have not already done so, press Register for free .
2. After entering your email address and confirming that it is in the service, you accept the terms and press Continue .
3. Select your username, password and security questions on the next page. enter your contact information; and then press Continue .
4. On the next page, you must verify your identity. Touch Verify online identity if you want to get a verification code on your phone or press Request invitation code by mail if you want the postal service to send a code to you. If none of the methods work for you, it may also be possible to visit a post office to personally verify your identity.
How do you see what's coming in the mail
The IRS said it may take three business days to activate your account after you configure it. When live, you will receive an email every morning Monday to Saturday if the mail is scheduled to arrive, the email message that will be delivered, along with a grayscale image of the front of the letter.
You can also use the free Android and iPhone Informed Delivery app to be notified.
For more information on ordering and receiving packages during thehere you will find and .
Uplifting scenes of coronavirus solidarity around the world