Huawei may not be the first name you think of when shopping for a new smartphone if you live in the United States, but the Chinese company is currently. It puts it behind Samsung and in front of Apple, which is No. 1 and No. 3.
Huawei does not sell directly to consumers here in the United States, for it is well. The US government is worried about Huawei's relationship with the Chinese government and worries that it could spy on countries and companies using its networking equipment. Review has not focused on Huawei's smartphones. Huawei knows how to build a solid Android phone and through his partnership with Leica can do some crazy things with a smartphone camera.
Huawei's latest advanced smartphone, ($ 960 on Amazon) in the United States. You just need to know where to look.is available on CNET's best phone list 2019, and rightly so. If you want to move from Samsung, Google or even Apple and try a phone that will surely turn some heads, you can still buy a P30 Pro
But first, some omissions
Without official support from US carriers and dealers, there are a few things to consider when buying a P30 Pro:
- The unlocked international version only works on GSM operators. Significance, AT&T and T-Mobile.
- As the phone will not be optimized for US networks, you will miss some operator-specific features such as Wi-Fi calls and some LTE bands, which can lead to poor reception when indoors.
- It is worth repeating. P30 Pro does not work on Sprint or Verizon.
- B & H Photo sells the 256GB version of the P30 Pro for P30 Pro to work on Sprint or Verizon.
- Depending on where you buy the phone, it cannot be covered by a warranty.
B & H Photo
$ 899. It comes in three different colors – black, crystal and aurora – and is covered by B&H Photos 1 year limited warranty.
The only downside? B & H Photo has no stock at the moment. You must sign up to get a warning when B & H has more in stock and place your order then. Right now it is expected to happen in late May.
If you do not want to wait for B&B, you can order a P30 Pro from Amazon right now, but you have to be OK to pay a little more and the phone is not covered by anyone type of guarantee.
Amazon has a black 128GB model for $ 979. There is also a 256GB model for $ 988, making it clear in the article's title that there is no warranty included in your purchase.
If you're still on the fence about P30 Pro, check out the gallery below that compares photos from an iPhone XS Max and P30 Pro.
CNET can get a commission from the retail.